Contribute to the conference by participating and sending us your input or views for discussion and feedback. (Click here to send feedback Note all feedback is guaranteed confidential) This year we hope to forward feedback from you to the relevant ministries and agencies.
Register today with an expression of interest to gain the early bird rate!
Now in the second concurrent year, this conference brings together the diaspora of the government contact centre and service delivery communities in New Zealand.
Customer Services Audit, developers of Snapshotz Online the global tool for best practice assessment and benchmarking, together with Microsoft Dynamics, Avaya, and Spark, have partnered to bring the communities together.
This second ever conference held in New Zealand is developed with the following objectives:
- Encourage all agencies within the public sector to gather and share trends and best practise approaches to deliver services to the public, employing customer services as a channel.
- Develop stronger working relationships among all public sector agencies operating customer service functions
- Drive regional outreach and exchange across New Zealand and the APAC region
- Employ a single platform to benchmark and build a continuous improvement programme
- The vision is to make the conference an ASIAPAC regional event.
Register Today to get the Early Bird Rates! See Agenda
Contact: Tel: 09 376 2806 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· This year, we have the honour of having the Hon Peter Dunne, Minister of Internal Affairs, Associate Minister of Health, Associate Minister of Conservation and MP for Ohariu address the conference.
· Along with the minister we have as our keynote speaker, Michael Clark, Executive Director, Infoline, Fair Work Ombudsman Office, Australia, Richard Foy, General Manager, Digital Transformation, General Manager Digital Transformation, Mike Manson, CEO Algim and a host of industry luminaries.
To support 'keeping entry free to the museum' the conference is now being held at 'Te Papa'