Join colleagues from The Department of Internal affairs, Studylink, Massey University, Department of Corrections, New Zealand Transport Authority, Child Youth and Family, Auckland Council, Ministry of Justice and a host of others flocking to the conversation.
There has not been a formal gathering of the government contact centre community in New Zealand in a long time. Customer Services Audit developers of Snapshotz Online the global tool for best practice assessment and benchmarking, together with Microsoft Dynamics and Datacom have partnered to bring the community together.
· There is plenty happening and here is a rare opportunity to hear where the Government’s digital strategy for the contact centre is headed.
· Hear transformational lessons from our Australian counterparts, Service New South Wales to assist NSW residents and businesses to connect with government by providing services that are available at a time and in a way that suits customers.
· Understand global trends government leaders are thinking of new ways to leverage remarkable developments in technology to increase citizen satisfaction while effectively managing the cost of governing.
· Get a NZ perspective around the dynamics of the local industry
· Bring your voice to decision makers as well as interact with your peers
Hear leaders and practitioners from Singapore, Australia and New Zealand dwell on topical issues as well as share their own challenges in driving customer experience!
Be informed of the Government’s vision and strategy for the future of digital service delivery and what this means for all sectors, whether this be central or local government, education or health… in fact every state or parastatal agency!
Don’t just listen! Join in the conversation and take back fresh perspectives and learnings to apply to your organisation.
Join a conversation you JUST CANNOT AFFORD to MISS!
See Full Agenda & Register See Speaker Profiles Register